Wednesday, August 11, 2004

YMCA


We are Charter Members of the Barco-Newton Family YMCA at Fleming Island. Our new Y will open its doors on Monday, but we will try and take a tour this Saturday. I'm so excited about being a member because this will mean that we can have our own personal wellness coach. I can get back into Yoga, Spinning and start Pilates. O man this is going to be so much fun. I’ll have a busy day schedule along with my new job at night. I wonder if I’ll have time to fit in a few classes at school. Mianna is now apart of Pryme Time and will stay after school till 6 everyday. This way she will have help with her homework and be able to have some social time with her after school friends. I still have to tell Rich all the good news when he gets home. I think he will like using the facilities at the Y. This place is huge at 37,000 square-foot. It has so many amenities. Mianna has already decided to take Karate. FUN FUN FUN!!!!! We also got a gym bag, t-shirt-shoulder bag, CD case and a coupon book. hehehhe.

No comments: