Wednesday, August 11, 2004

In Suspense

Okay so the phone rang twice already and the first time it was Hayleigh calling to say she has just left Las Vegas and is on her way to New Mexico. You know I’m waiting for my phone call from the Navy Lodge call center to tell me if I got the job or not. Well the second phone call was from Rich. Man my heart was beating so fast, I actually thought it was going to be the call center since it’s 12 already. Well I got all emotional with Rich on the phone and told him I didn’t think they were going to call me and he is so positive he told me not to worry and that they would call. Well I hung up with Rich and went back to my cleaning, and then the phone rang again. O my god O my god… is it them…. Well it was Sue from the call center calling to tell me that they were waiting on one other person and that she didn’t want me to worry, so she was going to call back around 1:30 or so. UGH>>> the suspense is killing me. It’s 12:23 now and I feel like I need a cold shower. I asked Sue if things at least looked good and she said,” yes things look good so far”. So does that mean I have the job. Ugh… I still have to wait till 1:30 and it’s killing me. I'll finish cleaning house now. I don’t know what’s more painful, the wait or the phone call.

No comments: