Monday, August 16, 2004

Hayleighs Arrival

I'm glad to report that Hayleigh,Skye and Troux have made it here in one piece. They got here around 6:15 and just in time for us to take Skye with us to open house. Skye will be attending the same school as Mianna and so it was nice for her to take a tour of her school. Manna’s teacher has such a good attitude about taking in knowledge and sharing with the kids. She has that sparkle that you seen in young teacher that just loves her job and wants so much to help the students become the best they can. I think Mianna will have a good year. This is an elementary school, but her 6th grade class in not an elementary curriculum. Her teacher made that point to us, that our county just didn't have the space to make middle school and so that is why the elementary schools have 6th grade. After open house we went to super Wal Mart to pick up some chicken for dinner. Rich cooked his famous adobo and that was so delicious.

I should give you an update on my first day at work. I took in so much information that my brain felt like it was going to fall off. I listened in on calls and then did a little typing at the end of the shift. I have to learn the eligibility and rank of the military and reserve and also civilians that work for the military. Plenty information for me to absorb and learn in one day. I hope I make it through this week.

Troux is such a ham and loves the camera. I can't get over how handsome he is. O man he is going to be a heartbreaker. The cat (pus) is getting along fine with Duke. He doesn't seem to mind her at all. We are just one big happy family. The last time I say Hayleigh she had to call 911 for me. Remember when I busted my head open and had to get stitches? Yup Hayleigh was there. Well guys, I have to get up early for work, so I should get in bed now.

Click on the title to see the pictures.=)

No comments: