Sunday, August 08, 2004

Simple Plan at



We drove out to Valdosta, GA to Wild Adventures to see Simple Plan perform at the All Star Amphitheater.
Valdosta is 125 miles (1hr 45min. drive) north west of Orange Park. We left around 11:45 and took Duke to the kennel. Most people have to get a baby sitter when they want to go out, but we have to get a dog sitter or put him in the kennel. LOL. The drive out to Valdosta was real quick this time in comparison to the first time we drove out there. When we got there the park was so full that we had to park so far away and walk in to the park. It was very overcast outside, but that didn't last long. The sun finally came out and it was hot. We drank lemonade and sprite to keep cool and walked around to find the spot to sit and set up our chairs.

After we saved our spot we ran around the park and watched the Amazing Cats show. The trainer has been working with cats for over 22 years and the largest male cat named Tai, put him in the hospital 10 times in the past 12 years. You have to real brave to do that job. The cats put on a good show.

After that show we went back to our seats and watched the opening act
Fade. He reminded us of the actor Jack Black

After Fade, Simple Plan come on and everyone went crazy. The crowd was very hype and loud. The last song they performed was my favorite and it made for "Perfect" ending
Click on the title of this blog to view the pictures.



Simple Plan
Perfect

Hey dad look at me
Think back and talk to me
Did I grow up according to plan?
Do you think i'm wasting my time
Doing things I wanna do?
'Cuz it hurts when you disapprove all along

And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for you
I can't pretend that I'm all right
and you can't change me

'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing last for ever
I'm sorry I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late and we can't go back
I'm sorry I can't be perfect

I try not to think
About the pain I feel inside
Did you know you used to be my hero?
All the days you spent with me
Now seem so far away
And it feels like you don't care anymore

And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for you
I can't stand another fight
And nothing's alright

Nothing's gonna change the things that you said
Nothing's gonna make this right again
Please don't turn your back
I can't believe it's hard just to talk to you
'Cuz you don't understand

No comments: