Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Cleaning Rampage

I got up at 7 and got Mianna up for school. She made her own breakfast this morning, simple cinnamon toast. I dropped her off and as soon as I walked in the door I started cleaning. The house smells like all kinds of cleaning product, on top of laundry smells. I took a few weeks off when I was sick and the house just started to look sick also. In two hours I have managed to clean two bathrooms, including scrub the tubs and walls. Clean off the kitchen floor and unload the dishwasher and now I have to go mop it and clean the counter tops. After that I'll vacuum and dust the entire house and then maybe it will be lunchtime. I have to cook some thing to eat and then take Duke on his noon walk. He has been following me around the house as I run from room to room putting away laundry and cleaning up in spots. I think he started to get tiered because now he just stays in one spot of the room watching me. O the joy of being a housewife, all you do is clean, clean, clean and then more cleaning. LOL

No comments: