Friday, August 06, 2004

Swinging High

Today I'm having real highs and lows; I guess that's why I wanted to get on the swings behind our house. You know that tickle you feel when your coming down and then the force you feel as you go back up. My emotions are feeling that way today. I some times think life is too hard for me and I just want out, but then in the other hand, I love life and want to just take it all in at once. We all have our moment like this when we feel as if we are on an emotional roller coaster. While at Wal-Mart, this lady in line turned to me and said, " Your hair is so beautiful" I replied with a thank you and then I started to cry. Just a little tears falling from my eyes. I was in a mixed emotion of happiness for the complement and then the deeper sadness of thinking that my day just couldn't get any better and then a complete stranger cheers me up for a split second. Some times people impact your life in such a small way without knowing it. I want to try and be more thoughtful to others needs and not judge people so much. I think we need more love in the world and less judgment. I have always liked the saying, things aren't always, as they seem. That pretty flower in the corner might be so bright and happy, but do you really know what goes on inside that pretty flower?????

No comments: