Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Pilates

I got up at 5:45 and got ready for my early morning Pilates class at the Y. The class starts at 6 and ends at 6:45am. It was still dark outside when I left the house. This was my first Pilates class and I really enjoyed it. I will try to be there every Tuesday. On Monday I took Yoga and I plan to do some type of cardio tomorrow. I will try to work my way up to at least 20 minutes of cardio a day. I’ll take one class of cardio a week. I'm really into the Yoga and Pilates so I'll make that my regular schedule for Monday and Tuesdays.

Tonight is my last night of work and I'll be off finally. I did 9 days straight with no break. UGH. I'm ready for it. I'll try to catch up on all my online stuff and housework with my time off. I'm excited to get my body back into tip top bikini shape, so I can try to get some day time modeling jobs, ehhehehehe. Hey you never know? ha?

No comments: