Thursday, August 12, 2004

Wal Mart


I think I have been to Wal Mart everyday this week and I'm about to go there now. Rich just called on the cell phone and he wants spaghetti for dinner, so I need to go get some noodles. We found out yesterday that our favorite store in Wal Mart is closing =( the candy store called Kid Connection.They will replace it with a Blimpies. We have a super Wal Mart and it has every thing you can think of inside of it. Lets see, it has a hair salon, nail salon, eye center, candy store (not for long) regular Wal Mart stuff and then the grocery side. It's HUGE.

I have to get more water too, since we will have Hurricane Charley hit us tomorrow with 75 miles per hour winds and a possible category 3. I will also pick up some candles and canned food, like spam :o) we will be without power tomorrow for sure. Right now the north side of us is without power =(. Okay guys I'm off to get Hurricane supplies... I bet Wal Mart will be crowed as usual.

No comments: