Thursday, August 05, 2004

Spider man

I try to read the local clay county paper everyday and this pass week has been really ruff on me. I do not watch the local new on TV (ever). It's just been so crazy this past week. Yesterday I read a story on how this woman(age51) who worked at the gas station convenience store, not to far from here, was chase by a customer who got mad at her because it took to long for his pump to turn on. He pumped $1 worth of gas in a gas container and then dumped it on the only car in the parking lot (her car) and set it on fire. This poor lady was chase around the store and then outside as this guy tried to throw gas on her. Well the cops were called to the scene and the guy got away but was later found and arrested. To top it all of this guy was scary looking, he had a tattoo in between his eyes, of a spider and went by the nickname Spiderman. CRAZY STUFF. Makes me never want to go to the gas station. I always gas on base and not because of this, but gas is usually cheaper on base. The store attendant was not harmed but she was sure shook up.

No comments: