Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Dyson is my new best friend

Who is Dyson you ask? Well we met about 10 years ago in San Diego. Well... We actually do have a friend name Dyce, but I'm not talking about him. I'm talking about our new home appliance. Our vacuum broke about a month ago and we have been struggling with our broke piece of crapola dirt devil, trying to pick up dog hair is just out of this world. Today We had so much fun running around with the vacuum and using every attachment on board. I have never used a vacuum this powerful and this light and quiet. All I can say is if you have pets this thing is the best for picking up hair. I vacuumed the entire house and upholstery with only having to remove the plug once, because the cord is super long. I just love my new toy. It even has the best floor attachment I did all the bathrooms and kitchen tile and it felt so smooth on my feet afterwards. I will never use our broom again. This vacuum really rocks.

1 comment:

me said...

Fancy Schmancy purple sucker!