Sunday, August 15, 2004

Foo Wong Garden

Tonight we ate out at Foo Wong Garden down the street from our place. The food was pretty good, it's the first time I have ever seen a Chinese restaurant that is eat in, take out and also drive thru. Yeah that's right, a drive thru Chinese place. I'm not real fond of Chinese food, but Rich was in the mood for it. I had sweet and sour chicken and it was ok. You can tell from what mianna ordered (teriyaki chicken) that she is not use to Chinese at all. I'm not real sure what Rich had but it was spicy and pretty good. This is only our second Chinese restaurant in FL and I'm not very impressed with either place.

On the way home we saw one of the God preaching men on the side of the street. From time to time on Sundays you will see them standing on an island in the middle of the street with a speaker in had just preaching away about the word of the god. I've never really hear what they are saying because we drive by so fast and I usually have my window up because of the AC. But that was the fun for our lazy Sunday. Oya we did do some Costco shopping to prepare for the arrival of our friend Hayleigh and her kids.

Tomorrow I start my new job and all day I have studied my acronyms for the Navy Lodges around the world. I'm real excited to get in there and see how this place runs and if I will like it or not. I'll keep you all posted on my progress. It's almost 11 and I'm not sleepy yet :o( maybe I'll read just a little more or do some cleaning till I get sleepy.

Okay so I cleaned for one hour and I'm just now posting this blog.

No comments: