Monday, August 02, 2004

I hope I'm the first!!!!


I just got this email from Hayleigh....in the subject it read " I hope I'm the first!!!!"
Sorry your not first, but YOU were not last =) Thanks girl, I love ya!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Virgi...happy freaking birthday to you and many more and we'll party when I get there........love you talk to you later in the day!!!!

Hayl, Skye and Troux



Another email from Japan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIRGI!!
Yo shorty it's your birthday, gonna party like it's your b'day! Hehe...
Hope you have a great day!
What are you planning to do? Whatever it is enjoy.
We miss you!
Love,
Your good friends here in Japan,

Lorraine, Alex, Aoife & Colleen. xoxo
Thanks guys we MISS YOU so much!


I just got off the phone with Ron, Davina and Grandma,
Davina and Ron called singing me happy birthday on the phone and they are in SD.
Thanks to my entire family for calling me. Oya thanks to Joe and leen, Aunty Max and Johanna.
I love you ALL


I talk to Bing on yahoo IM.....
mami420: Aug. 2 HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEN.
mami420:how old is you...21
Thanks Bing Bing


Pearl says: (2:04:46 PM)
   haooy bday virg from santos's in spain

(jr typed that. the oo's are suppose to be PP's ehehheeh LOL)

Pearl says: (2:50:43 PM)
   have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! birthday girl

Pearl says: (2:50:51 PM)
   love you all pearl

Thanks to you all in spain


I just got off the cell phone with Ingrid, she sang the B-day song to me also :) thanks Ingrid. You were the first to give me a B-day card. Thank you so much xoxoxoxoxo


I just got off the cell phone with my niece Alisha wishing me a happy birthday.Thanks baby girl


my cell phone just keeps ringing ;)
Just got off the phone with Hayleigh...she sang to me. Hurry up and get here girl!
luv ya



Thanks ERIN,STEVE & RED


Aunty Max called 2 times, I got to talk to her the second time around. Thanks aunty


I called my mom to remind her of my b-day.... she forgot. bad mama.. but I still love her, she sang to me along with aunty Peewee. Thanks guys


My mother and father in law called to sing the b-day some to me. Si Yu Us Maasi


Glory and John called also, Thanks and Happy b-day Glory 8-1


Myke and Mary called Thanks to you all thanks for the pics too , I will post the new pics of Avenn


Thanks to Chris in LA...seen him on messenger also


haPPy bIrtHdAy viRgi is what I read when Sofia logged in on MSN messenger. How sweet and thoughful! from Sofia all the way on Guam. Si Yu Us Maasi




Big Thanks to you all

No comments: