Friday, September 03, 2004

Tragedy among friends

Just a few days ago, I talk to Ron and he informed me that our friend Katrina found her boyfriend dead in bed. They live in a small one-bedroom studio and had been sleeping all night together on a futon bed, when she woke up and he never did. I guess she figured some thing was wrong when she couldn't wake him. The autopsy showed that he died in is sleep of a brain aneurysm in the brain. We have known Katrina for some time now and she is very close friend with Ron and Davina. It's such sad new. This was her boyfriend of 5 years.

My girlfriend Adea is also a fellow blogger and she just informed me yesterday that Tricia’s x-boyfriend and father of her daughter is in jail. Here is the link to the article she posted on her blogg.

No comments: