Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Hurricane Frances

Well guys it looks like we might get hit by another hurricane. We lucked out with Charlie, and Gaston never hit us either, but I'm not so sure if we will be as lucky with Frances. This hurricane is much bigger and stronger than Charlie. They are calling Charlie.... Mini Me compared to Frances. I'll be out buying more supplies today. We tried to get more water at Wal-Mart, but it was sold out. Today is my day off and I have so many errands to run. I took Rich to work and just frowned at my broke car sitting in the parking lot. O how I wish I could buy a new car We will brace for Saturday and try to watch the news on Frances as the days go by. If Frances hits Florida it would be the first time since 1950 that two major hurricanes have slammed into the state within a month. Forecasters said conditions are favorable for Frances to strengthen within the next 48 hours into a Category 5 storm, carrying winds of more than 155 mph.

My Hurricane list is starting to narrow .

Alex

Bonnie (was only a tropical storm) 8-12-2004

Charley (will hit us by 8-13-2004) ..... update. never hit Jaxs

Danielle (west-southwest of the Cape Verde Islands)8-15-2004

Earl (is out there near Cuba, following the same path as Charley 8-15-2004)

France (8-30-2004...... she is on her way =o(

Gaston (tropical storm that hit most of the north east)

Hermine

Ivan

Jeanne

Karl

Lisa

Matthew

Nicole

Otto

Paula

Richard (who do I know with that name??? LOL)

Shary

Tomas

Virginie (looks like they misspelled my name ha? LOL)

Walter

No comments: