Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Plush Lounge

I totally forgot to do my blogg last Sunday on how we went out on Saturday to Plush Lounge in Jaxs. I work at 11am on the weekends, so on Saturday night I got off at 7pm. Rich and Hayleigh persuaded me to go out dancing. We went to Plush in Jaxs and it was so much fun. This club is so huge and it has 2 main dancing rooms, but over 7 rooms to just hang and chill. Every room has a bar in it and the bars are so huge like in Vegas. The two main rooms are separated by a hallway that has a wall that is lined with water falling from the it, it's so much like the clubs in Vegas.The walls are covered with animal print that is soft to the touch. Under the stairway they also have a rock waterfall and then up the steps is another hang out spot with couches and a bar. The bathrooms are also up there. I think we have found our fun spot to go party in Jaxs. We have been to Mardi Gras and that was also huge, but just not as fun as this place Plush, and then Shades in Orange Park is a big NO NO. We will never do that again. So while we were out at Plush we got to see David from Real World Seattle. The MTV Road Rules and Real World van was outside and they had a table set up right next to that waterfall I was telling you about. They were looking for people to cast for the new shows. As I was going up the stairs this lady stopped me to tell me that they were casting for the shows, I was like O cool and then kept waling up the stairs. You know they have an age limit and my old ass is just too old to be on any reality show. ehehhehe. How funny, just yesterday my neighbor Christine, asked me if Mianna was my sister. We are always out seeing her walk her dog as we walk Duke and she freaked out when I told her that Mianna was my daughter and that I just turned 31 a few weeks ago. She was like; NO way you look 18 or 19. ehhehehe. What a boost to my ego. I have been looking 18 for the past 10 years or so. hehehehhe. Thanks to my mom and grandma for having such good genes. Okay, back to the club scene, so we danced our booties off and I can hardly wait till we go out again. Rich really liked it there and so did Hayleigh. The club also stays open late. We finally got home at around 3:30 and I was in bed by 4. No drinking for me that night, so I was good to go in the morning. Lately I can't drink more than one glass of wine, so I’m just fine with no alcohol or just one drink to relax, so Rich will always have a designated driver. I'm trying to keep my body in shape and also stay healthy, so one class of wine is the best for me and that's about it. I just did a google on Plush and aparently there is a club in Vegas called Plush Lounge, I have never been to it , but I have heard of it.

No comments: