Thursday, September 16, 2004

Outback Crab Shack

Yesterday I was craving crab so baaaad.... So we decided to go to Outback Crab Shack. A coworker had suggested this place to me and that was over a month ago. This place was just so awesome. It's out in the woods, as I call it, in St. Johns County and it's just so pretty out there. We had to go south from our place and over a bridge to head into St. Johns. This restaurant was right on the river and was surrounded with so many huge trees that hand moss hanging from the trees. It's was just so beautiful out there and all the while I was kicking myself for not having my camera. We walled out on the pier and seen our first alligator. We saw about 6 of them, just swing along the topside of the water. We will definitely be back out there and I'll be sure to take pictures this time. They also had a sign out that said they have Manatee’s in the area. We didn't see any, but we sure did see lots of alligators. We had ordered this boiled seafood platter that was filled with crab legs, clams, crawfish, mushrooms, corn on the cob and it all had a spicy kick to it. MMMMMMMM, it was so huge and so GOOOOOOD!

No comments: