Thursday, September 02, 2004

Day Off

I'm having a fun-relaxing day off. I got up at 5:50 and took Rich to work. I crawled back in bed and then Mianna got up around 7 and crawled in bed with me. She had her breakfast and was dressed and out the house by 8:10. She road her bike this morning so that was perfect for me to continue to sleep in. I got up at about 9:45 and cleaned up the house a little, took Duke on a walk and checked the mail. At about 10:55 I drove over to the Y to take my 11-12 Yoga class. Class was so peaceful and empowering. When we got to the end of class I almost wanted to take another nap because I was so relaxed. I got home and took a long refreshing shower. Now I’m just watching the weather channel and trying to keep up on the latest coverage on hurricane Frances. My relaxing day is not over yet, I still have my massage at 1:30-2:30 and by then I bet my body will feel like jello. OOOOOOO I can't wait. I have missed a couple months of massages, but was able to stack them all into my schedule, since I missed out. Thanks to Barbara, I got 4 extra free messages. All the messages are free and I get 2 a month. I think Rich wants to start taking advantage of his, so I will have to get him to schedule his massages soon. Next month we should both be in school at Florida Community College. I just turned in my application and need to fill out some financial aid help this month. Today I pick up my first paycheck at work. I did sign up for direct deposit, but it will take a few pay periods to take effect. I'm not sure what I think I'll buy a nice plant for the house and some flowers, just to treat my self with this first paycheck of mine.

No comments: