Tuesday, December 14, 2004

We almost have a home

I went to meet with Debbie at Hickory Knolls and I looked at a few more models to see if I liked them, but none of them were as pretty as the one Rich first fell in love with. We have decided to go with the house across the street from the one I wanted, and I must say it was my 2nd choice and I'm happy we are making it our home. YUP we will sign the papers again tomorrow and this time we are using another company that was able to give us a 5.5 on a VA 0/0. That APR is pretty average and so we were comfortable with it and locked it in today. I hope this all goes well and we can move in after all the inspection and maybe move in before X-mas. It is so cold here in FL today; I had to keep warm in my thick sweater, hat gloves and boots. Our home has a fireplace and right now is the perfect weater to use it. Click the title above to see the house. I will post pictures as soon as I can becaue the batteries for my camera are dead.

No comments: