Saturday, December 25, 2004

1st. Christmas in FL



I love this card Rich made for Mianna.





Rich and I were up all day Christmas Eve and at midnight we were still up wrapping and setting up last minute gifts for Mianna. We got Mianna a computer for x-mas and a few other small items as well. Rich got US our HOUSE for X-mas and so I wasn't expecting him to get me a gift, but he did. I got an Ann Klein diamond watch bracelet and it's so pretty. The bracelet is made of my favorite pearls with a mother of pearl face and a real diamond at 12 o clock. We got Rich some clothes from Abercrombie and Mianna go him a poker game for the PS2. Mianna made me a Christmas plate that is just so cute. This was a real nice first X-mas in FL. Rich got up early this morning and baked a ham. We were invited over to my friend Merranda's house to eat X-mas dinner with her family and some new friends that just moved here from Hawaii. We ate turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, mash potatoes, gravy and ham. For dessert we had cranberry apple casserole, pumpkin pie, apple pie and pecan pie. Every thing turned out so good and I even helped with the gravy and potatoes. After dinner we played a fun word definition guessing game that just had us busting up. Merrands husband Steve was the winner. Mianna kept her self busy with 2 cats, the dog Biscuit and Merrands two kids Sadie and William. We will try and have the next gathering for super bowl/house warming at our house next.

No comments: