Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Intelligence Overhall

19 hijackers on September 11 had more than 60 licenses between them as a reason for the provision.

I just finished reading the article on CNN, on how they will pass this new bill to give our intelligence reorganization. What or why in the hell would it take this long to pass such an important bill for some MUST needed overhall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some times people in congress really do need a clue!!!!!!!!! Freaking aliens allowed to get all them dang licenses to be able to attack us on our own soil. This country can be so dang backwards I sware. I guess you can tell I'm on an all politcal feel today. I'm at work and I have 40 more minutes to go, just catching up on some world news.
here is the article if you would like to read it.

No comments: