Thursday, February 23, 2006

Suicide and Fall

I woke up to a phone call from San Diego. My aunt had called to inform me that my mother had a bad fall when her knees gave out. She should be walking with a cane and for what ever reason she was not walking with her cane and fell. She is in ICU at some big hospital in Hillcrest and I'm worried about her. She fractured her elbow and messed up her back and they are trying to run test and have her on morphine for the pain. I just want to go back to sleep and wake up from this hell of a dream right now. I had to go to the DR this morning for my physical therapy and got more info and help. My youngest aunt, my moms sister is also having problems of her own, and I had to call her and yell at her to wake up and take care of herself, she attempted to commit suicide by overdose of pills. O lord help my family right now. I did go to work to talk to my boss and they all miss me and are waiting till I return. I heard this saying today, When it rains it pours and right now it is literally raining outside, but I just feel like it's pouring on my family and the health we are all in now. I hope my mom gets better and wish I can talk to her soon. My aunt will have to shake her self silly and get some major help. Pray for us all please. I'm still here with the vertigo an all. The last thing I need is stress. I wish I could be on the west coast to help my mom and aunt.

No comments: