Monday, February 27, 2006

Neurology and Physical therapy

Towel for a neck brace
I went to my neurology appointment and it all went well. I also had a physical therapy appointment and will continue that for about a month. I learned a lot of exercises to do at home and at work. I have a note saying I can go back to work for 1/2 day for the next two days and that will give me time to feel out how my vertigo treats me at work, if that makes any sence. I feel good about going back and trying to take is slow. I do feel better, but still need time to heal. My physical therapist made a make ship towel brace for my neck and it really helps to get me use to the positions that make my vertigo apear the most and help with keeping my head steady, yet I have to take it off from time to time so that I don't get a stiff neck. I'm ready to return to work and at least try. I'm still have to have another MRI and MRA.

No comments: