Friday, February 24, 2006

My favortie line

Yes I'm such a BCBG nut and I just love this dress for spring 2006. The link will take your to the entire line, but I love the white dress with beading around the neck. I have to blogg this so I remember to go back and look at the line. I also love the Dusty Surf Silk Habotai dress... Ugh it's so pretty. Look at the sirf printed crinkled silk habotai dress with lace detail. mmmmm sexy. I can only buy stuff when its on sale at the outlets in St. Augustine. I need to win the Lotto.ehehhee , I say that but I never play, so Rich needs to win the Lotto for US.hehehe.

Okay I have to metion the toffee combo printed silk shiffon dress is to die for!
the Avocado/smokey brown combo ombre silk chiffon gown with beaded detail, reminds me of he dress the whats his name (Santino) made on Project Runway. I love that show!

Okay I had to add one last thing to my list, hehehe. the chocolate satin strapless gown with beaded detail (NWS63509) I'm a sucker for fancy dresses. just looking at them makes me smile. I have a closet full of fancy dresses and I do have my one and only BCBG that I wore last year to the Xmas party. It's a rare piece.

No comments: