Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Seeing double

Okay so a few months ago Rich started getting his haircut at this salon in Orange Park. Every time he would get his haircut and use our debit/visa card, it would get charged twice. The haircut cost 11 bucks, and so when I would look over the bank statement I would see 2 charges back to back for 11 bucks. This has happen so many times that after like the 4th time I told him not to use the card there any more and to just pay cash. Mianna just recently got her haircut at Avenues Mall this pass weekend and today I was going over my bank statement and what do you know, they charged us twice for the cut. I had to call the lady and the manager just credit my account for the charge. I will never use my card at that salon again. eheheh. What is up with FL and the double charge at the salons. I know the lodge has the same problem when guest use there debit/credit card, and so just be careful to always go over your statements and don't second guess them charges you know you didn't make. I have to get my hair cut next, but I will go to The Studio. I love that place to death. Okay have a good bloggin day, I'm off to get ready for work now.

3 comments:

me said...

You should take your bank statements to that barber Rich went to and have them refund your money. That's ridiculous AND criminal if they keep doing it on a consistent basis.

virgi said...

we got refunded for all the extra charges each time it happen, so we are all good now.

me said...

Good. I hate it when establishments have irresponsible billing practices.