Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Physical Therapy

DSC07625
Okay so I just got back from the Dr office and let me tell it was a too funny. As soon as I got there I checked in and then this lady come up to me and introduced her self, she talked so dang fast I could hardly keep up with her, so I forget her title, but she is some type of observer. Anyhow, she asked me if I would like to participate in a the program of being video taped for training. What they were going to do was tape me and the doctor while I was in for my visit. I said yes and singed a few papers and then got my vitals. They took me in to a room real quick and man that was nice, if you have ever been to a military hospital it's nothing like on the outside. Today must have been my lucky day, I was going to have my 15min. of fame and they put me in the room right away. Next thing I know the Dr comes knocking on the door and introduces himself to me and explains that my original DR had to go home with strep and so he was going to see me today. After he left that lady walks in and says, since DR Miller is out today we will not be taping. The nurse jokes that I won't be famous today. ehhehehe. Anyways, I finally got to see the Dr and he seems to think that the muscles in my buttock are having a spasm and causing the nerve in between them to send the pain and numbness down my legs. He gave me some neproxin and is putting me in physical therapy. He says if all of this doesn't work then we will do more test and take more extreme measures. He said that 90% of the time this should treat the problem. I don't remember what the medical name for the problem, but O well. I went to the Dr and I feel better knowing that it's not going to be such a big deal. O hey, it's my B-day.. I woke up this morning to find this huge note right outside my door, and it was from Mianna. Thanks baby girl, I love you.
Margaret called yesterday and wished me a Happy B-day early,she got mixed up and couldn't remember what day. ehhehe. Okay guys, wish I didn't have to work today, but I'm off to work.

4 comments:

me said...

Happy "birfday", as you would say. =) LOVE YOU!

me said...

My mom says Happy "burse day"!

virgi said...

too cute.

virgi said...

thanks girls.