Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Walt Disney

We had a fun trip to WD this past weekend and got to ride the new ride at Animal Kingdom called Expedition Everest - Legend of the Forbidden Mountain. I did have vertigo after the ride but it went away shortly after we got off. We also went to MGM to ride our favorite ride, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. We watched Voyage of The Little Mermaid and that was really cute. Then we took a journey Into Narnia: Creating The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. We watched the DVD today, I can just watch it over and over again, I love that movie. We also went on the Great Movie Ride and that was okay. We will be back down to WD in about 4 weeks to meet up with our friends Myke and Mary coming from Cali. I should book our room now. We stayed at the Sheraton and for the next stay I'll pick another hotel.

No comments: