Thursday, April 06, 2006

Body Wrap and Interview

Tomorrow I have an appointment to get my body wrap done. This will be my first time and I hope it helps me to loose some inches in all areas of my body. My friend at work did it and she lost a total of 12 inches overall her entire body. They will measure my body from head to toe and then wrap me and leave me for one hour and then take it all off and measure again to see what I have lost. I also have a job interview with the BEBE store in St. Johns town center and I'm so nervous but excited at the same time. I wish my wrap was first and then the interview, but my interview is at 11am and the wrap is at 4:30. Wish me luck on both. Last Friday I got my hair cut and had a facial and eybrow wax.... I know I love to be pampered. Tomorrow I'll get a pedicure and mani as well.

No comments: