Sunday, April 09, 2006

Jaguar XK

I have always had a thing for Jaguar cars and this new XK model is O my god out of this world with features like a V8 engine delivering 300hp. O MY god the speed is like somthing out of NASCAR. My TL is fast but not even close to the speed of the XK. I'm not in love with the exterior design at all, but the interior is very sleek in design. Price is OUT of this world.

Rich bugs me to buy him the new 06 Corvette and that thing is faster than teh XK with 505hp. Talk about fast as #$@&. Like I could really buy it for him, he knows I can't buy it if he can't buy it, but it's nice to have a dream car.

2006 Corvette Z06 2LZ
Inside every Z06 is an LS7 aluminum–block V8. It puts out a SAE-certified (Society of Automotive Engineers) 505 hp and 470 lb.–ft. of torque. Hand–built by the GM Performance Build Center in Wixom, Mich., the LS7 engine contains a litany of racing–derived components, such as an eight–quart dry–sump lubrication system, titanium valves and connecting rods, forged–steel crankshaft with six–bolt main bearings, high–profile cam, and Computer Numerical Controlled (CNC) machined heads for better air/fuel flow. Even with its performance, the engine does not incur a federal government gas–guzzler penalty.

No comments: