Saturday, December 10, 2005

9 homes

Well this is such exciting news for me to tell. All 9 homes on our street are in place with 3 already having the foundation in and only 6 more that are ready to be poured any day now. I just can't believe how fast this neighborhood has grown in a years time. We closed on our house last year on Dec 20th and our anniversary is just around the corner. I'm excited to see the homes go up and see how much they will sell them for. We are still debating on Selling this house, but I really think we should keep it if anything and just rent it out. We really only have a year left and we are out of here, unless we extend for 1 1/2 years and stay. You never know what we might have to do. I would love for Rich to stay in a little longer, just enough to get Mianna out of College, but he is so ready to get out NOW. He will not stay in past 20. I'm pushing him for 23. Let me get off this thing and go clean house.

No comments: