Saturday, January 01, 2005

Bye Bye X-Mas Tree

I just finished taking down the x-mas tree decorations and all the other accents I had up around the house. It took me almost 2 hours to do and Mianna helped me some. Rich will take the tree out to the trash now and then we can clean up the pines and have space again. We will need the room to start packing up our stuff to move to the house. I'll look into renting a truck for a day or two on the weekends. I want to try and have most of the stuff moved out by the 15th of this month and maybe start staying in the new house by the end of the month beginning of Feb. We will have so much more space. The apartment is 1423sf, and the lanai is 111sf. The new house is 2015 sf. Mianna's bedroom in the new house is 1 foot bigger, so she might not notice much of a difference in her space, but she has a window with view of the water, way in the distance. Our bedroom in the new house is much smaller then the one here in the apartment, but we will have less stuff in it, since we have such a big walk in closet. Mianna will probably take one of the dressers in my room and maybe the armoire also. I think we will all adjust nicely to the new house.

No comments: