Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Therapy today

I went to physical therapy today and learned some new things to help get me back to normal. I'm so fustrated lately and my job seems to not be as understanding as I thought.
Anyways, I might have to look for a new job. I just can't deal with the fustration of my call center, but I think it's because I'm so worked up with the vertigo, that my patient with ANYONE at all is very little on non existent. I doubt people I work with truly understand what I'm going through. I just wish I could go back to normal. I had an episode today that was stonger than the normal, but still not as bad as the first few weeks I started to have my vertigo. I can walk now and do all normal things, but it just takes me more time to do some things. I'm driving on my own and that makes me happy. I hate feeling this way and I'm just getting so fed up. UGH. Yeah, this is a blogg to vent. It doesn't help that I'm having PMS too, but I just need a bath and some chocolate. Calgone take me away!

No comments: