Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Going to Disney World again

I'm so excited to leave Jaxs and go down to Orlando. We will have some fun at all the parks. I'm not sure if I'll ride many rides, but I will have fun. I haven't had any episodes of vertigo in almost 3 weeks and everyone has been so concerned with how I'm doing. I'm happy to report that I've been doing good for 3 weeks and next week I will go to the national hearing and balance institute downtown to have more test run and also I have all my MRI's and CT to take with me for them to read. I feel good and have been wearing all my new shoes that I couldn't wear when I was dizzy. ehehe. I had on my pink Charles David heels today and it's was so nice to have my feet free and I'm feeling the spring/summer time is going to be a fun filled time for us. Those of you who know me real well know that I'm a tuff cooking and I only make friends with real people and it's hard for me to get close to others. But I have been sad with no real friends to hang out with and have fun with. I'm so sick of people being fake and judjing me for what I look like on the outside. I just wish people would give me a chance and get to know me before they start to judge me. I always get the same shit when it comes to woman friends. It's suck to be a woman who is so insecure with her own inner being that she can't stand on her own thoughts and need other to validate her or a man to controle her. Sucks. I'm just so happy to be who I am and not a fake person. I some times think I have no friends because I am a bit hard core and I tell it like it is. Life is just to short to sweat the little things. I off to shop for a bathing suite online and maybe I'll find the one piece I seen in my in style magazine by Juicy Couture.

1 comment:

me said...

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. =) Now who's being a punk ass to you? Want me to beat 'em up for you? ;) Love you Virg.