Saturday, March 25, 2006

Pampered Chef Party

I went to Jessica's pampered chef party last night and It was fun. I spent way too much, but you all know I love my papered cheft products. I got most of the new stuff and I have a party booked for May 19th, so let me know if you want to orders anything and I'll get the credit for my party. I'll accept orders now if you all would like to Order here Just include my name, I hope she has my name spelled right this time. May is support the American Cancer Society month and so they will have some product that are special purchase price and color. I will buy the pink bar board and knife for 8.50. I could list all the products I own and tell you that they are the best. I have my favorites and I use them everyday in the kitchen. I love the food chopper for one but now I have the Smooth-Edge Can Opener and that thing is awesome. If you don't cook very much then you probably would love to buy for the ones in your life that do cook. I also like the crinkle cutter. Must I go on and on. hehehehe. Just email if you want to place and order online or let me know if you have any questions.

No comments: