Saturday, July 30, 2005

Nicki's Baby shower

We woke up this mornig at camp Blanding and then headed home to get dressed and pick up a gift for Nikki's baby shower. I just fell in love with the way she painted the inside of her house and she had it nicely decorated. It's a really small house compared to our home but it's cute. I took horrible pictures, but I did the best I could in the small space we had to move around in with like over 30 or 40 girls packed in. Rich is back out at the camp site and I'm trying to decided if I want to go back out there, or just stay home to clean house and do laundry. Mianna is starving and I'm too lazy to cook. I know this sounds crazy but I would rather do laundry and clean house, than cook dinner today. I might just take her to the mall and eat some mall food. ehehhe. We wanted to watch a few movies, but they only had early shows and no late show times.Let me go and post the pics from today.

No comments: