Monday, July 11, 2005

7mile Update

I have made no time to blogg. We have had little effect from hurricane Dennis, but it looks like we have 2 more storms brewing and heading to FL again. I have been a little stressed and now I'll porbably be even more stressed. We have lost both of our old cars, due to age and Now we own two brand new 05 cars. Yup we got a new 05 GMC 4x4 for Rich and it only had 7miles on it. I'm happy with the purchase and we got over 7000 bucks off of the price, whooo hooo. we just have new car payments, that I hate, but we have to do it if we want reliable cars to drive to and from work. I will be stressing to make the payments, but hey, we have to do what we have to do. I will probably cut back on lots of things we use to be able to do, like eat out. Belive it or not we use to spend about 500 a month on eating out and no commissary shopping. I hate the commissary here and try to stay away from it as much as possible. I shop at walmart, target and Winn Dickie. Anyways, I just wanted to blogg and tell you all we are alive and still kicking. The weather outside is very dark and rainy.

2 comments:

me said...

OMG - good luck with all those bills. Mortgage, 2 new car payments, credit cards... ouch. But yeah, you do need reliable transportation. That's what gets you to the job to pay those bills. And Rich finally gets the truck he's always wanted and deserves. Love you guys! Stay safe in that crazy weather!

virgi said...

we will. thanks