Monday, May 09, 2005

Mothers Day

DSC06867
Mianna and Rich
Yesterday was real special for me. After I got off work I headed home to find my hubby and daughter had bough me a dozen roses and we dressed and ready to go to dinner. I had to get dressed and I was having one of those, I hate every thing in my closet need to go shopping moments. I finally put on some thing real casual and we headed off to St. Johns Town Center. We had made reservation over 3 weeks ago and were ready to eat some PF Changs. For our appetizer we ordered our FAVORITE, the

lettuce wraps

CHANG'S CHICKEN IN SOOTHING LETTUCE WRAPS
Quickly cooked spiced chicken served with cool lettuce cups.

Then for dinner we had

LO MEIN COMBO
Thin noodles grilled then stir-fried with a choice of beef, chicken, pork and shrimp.

SICHUAN FROM THE SEA SHRIMP
Shrimp prepared in a red chili pepper garlic sauce

BEEF WITH BROCCOLI
Served Cantonese-style, tossed with fresh steamed broccoli.

PF Chang Horse

Every thing was so good. The service was excellent and the food came out just in time. O my god and for dessert we had MY personal favorite

THE GREAT WALL OF CHOCOLATE
Six layers of rich chocolate cake frosted with semi-sweet chocolate chips and served with raspberry sauce.

Rich had asked for extra fruit. mmmmm. With all of this good food I had the best 2 glass of 2003 Clos Du Boise Chardonnay. I just fell in love with that Char, and will have to run out and buy a few bottles. It tasted just perfect with no alcohol over kill. They had it chilled to perfection and it went well with dinner and the best with dessert. mmmmmmm. The wine is so cheap, love it!!!!
Clos Du Bois Chardonnay

No comments: