Friday, October 29, 2004


O my goodness guys, I just got electrocuted. I’m still shook up from it and my right hand feels so weird and my fingers are still tingly. I was trying to unplug my digital camera battery charger and I accidentally touched the prongs with my
Clammy hands and that was when I got a strong jolt. I screamed and then fell into a chair near by. Mianna was in the room and she looked over at me and said, “ mom are you okay?” I ‘m fine now, but that sure was scary as hell.

1 comment:

PhotoMom said...

Goodness woman, take it easy! Sheesh... I tried to call you at home but it sounded like a fax machine answered? Hope you're hanging in there. Any news on your grandfather's funeral arrangements?