Saturday, October 23, 2004

Whataburger

Yesterday Rich and I ate at this new burger joint around the corner from our house and it's called Whataburger. The burgers are really good and kind of remind me of In and Out in Cali. I also had a good chicken sandwich and this is the first burger place, where the bun is actually bigger than the burger. I love the sweet tea and the milk shakes too.We stopped at Whataburger just to get tea and chocolate milkshake. Tonight I cooked dinner. We really need to take a break from eating out, but it's so hard since we all work so late and have a million things to do and no time to cook. The day before we ate out at one of our favorite Japanese restaurants and had hibachi style filet mignon, fried rice. Mianna had some sushi and shrimp tempura.

No comments: