Friday, July 16, 2004

We just got back from a long drive out to Middleburg. There was a picnic for all the family members of AIMD, it was so windy and by this huge lake. Lots of people were swimming and boating in the lake. We had some typical American bbq. Only got one picture from the car, since it was just too windy out and I didn't want to look like a tourist, always pulling out my camera to take pictures. But ever since we got the digital I can't seem to stop taking pictures. Mianna actually to the picture for me, from the car. Ill post it so maybe you can see the light blue color of the lake. Today looks like it might actually be a pretty day. Rich is having chest pains, so I doubt we do much today. But I sure hope we get out the house tonight or this weekend. I'm real anxious to watch IRobot. I'll be back with a review on the movie :o) LOL.


No comments: