Saturday, June 19, 2004

Dinner for 3

Yesterday we had fun out on the grill, again. We all wanted different items for dinner. Mianna wanted Salmon with my honey mustard sauce. I wanted shrimp and Rich wanted both shrimp and beef kabobs. We played with a new recipe that is so awesome. I'll try to post the recipe for the shrimp. The honey mustard sauce is my favorite that I got off of food tv one day.
Basil Shrimp



Salmon with Brown Sugar and Mustard Glaze

If you want the recipe for the beef,it's not too hard. just cut up some top serloin and season it with essence. I make enought essence to fit in a large sprinkling container and I keep it on had. You can put any type of vegetable on the kabob. i like onions,bell peppers(yellow) and even mushrooms.


Essence (Emeril's Creole Seasoning):
2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
2 tablespoons salt
2 tablespoons garlic powder
1 tablespoon black pepper
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon dried leaf oregano
1 tablespoon dried thyme


Combine all ingredients thoroughly and store in an airtight jar or container

1 comment:

Lillee said...

I love your blog. It is so interesting. I was a Navy wife at one point. My husband ws staioned in Norfolk, VA. I liked it there alot, but, when we started having kids, he got out and we moved home (IL). Sometimes, I wished he had stayed in so that we could have traveled a little more. But, it worked out fine. Lillee