Sunday, July 25, 2004

5th Avenue


Today we hit the mall, and had so much fun!!!! LOL. Our governor Jeb Bush passed this tax-free shopping and it was just awesome out there. I wish everyday could be like this. It was like having the NEX, except it was the entire mall. Mianna picked up some really cute skorts and shorts in her favorite store (Limited Too) and I held my self back from all my wants, but I did manage to buy a good pair of slacks for interviews. I also nabbed a cute top. This has got to be the best mall in Jacksonville. I know I'll shop there instead of going to the mall that is down the street (Orange park mall). Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall is so huge and the stores it has reminds me of fashion valley in SD.Here is a link to the mall. You can shop online too.

We are really enjoying our shopping experiences here in FL. Super Target is another one of our favorite spots to shop. While in Target it's a must to pick up a Mocha Frappuccino from Starbucks, It's so cool to have one inside Target.
This is my favorite tool for shopping online and you better bookmark it.

No comments: