Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Sunset


We went on our 4-mile walk around the neighborhood and I took a few picture of the sky. I really miss the sunsets in Cali. We have some beautiful sunrises here in the east, but it's just not the same as seeing the sunset in the west. I took some pictures of Mianna's future high school, that's if we stay here at Fleming Island. Anyways, we had a nice walk to help burn off the fried shrimp and french-fries I had for dinner. We ate out at one of our favorite spots up the street in Green Cove. We also drove around a few nice neighborhoods, just to look at houses. We are still house shopping, just taking our time till we find what we like. I actually fell in love with a few models down the street from here. I just can't wait to be in our own home.

No comments: