Friday, July 30, 2004

Realtor

Today had been a real head pain for me. Literally I have had a headache all day long. I worked on getting my sale page up for some items on eBay. We just need to get rid of some old clothes and I just love having an electronic garage sale. So we spent the day running around some neighborhoods looking at homes and also got a realtor today. So I guess we will have more help in finding a home.Our realtor goes by the name Ginny, short for (Virginia), I guess we can't forget her name now...can we. LOL. I really wanted to build, but if we can find something that is not to old and looks good, we will take it. Oya, I also had some nice phone calls with old and new friends. It's seems as if people have been thinking of me lately. I just recently talked to Ingrid, Glory, Myke, Grandma, Mom, Bing and an old friend from WA, Tiara. Tiara lives here in Jax's and so we have lots of catching up to do. I'm on the phone again..... with Margaret...gotta run.

No comments: