Saturday, December 01, 2007

Chargers vs Jaguars


Chargers vs Jaguars
Originally uploaded by Virgi.

About two weeks ago, The San Diego Charger came to Jacksonville to play the Jaguars and I went to the game at the last minute. I had to work on Sunday as usual, but was able to get permission from the boss to go to the game with my coworker. I had to get permission for the both of us, and it was a big favor to ask. My boss says we owe her big time for this. We got to the game and had no tickets, only tickets left at the box office were 95 bucks each. I only had 40 bucks on me and was only wanting to pay 40 for both tickets. Scalper tried to sale the tickets to us for 50 each, i said no, and then later on ran into the same guy and he handed the tickets to me, 40 for 2 tickets, Whoooo hoooo!!!!! We were in like flin. Jon and I had so much fun skipping work and sitting to watch our favorite teams. It was a perfect hot day and really sunny. This is one for the memory books. O the Jaguars won the game. Currently Jags are 2nd of there division and the Chargers are 1st. Tomorrow SD plays KC and Jags play the Colts. O man it's a big rivalry for each team. SD need to beat KC, since they messed them up back in Sep when SD lost the home game to KC. I hope they whipp some butt big time. As for Jags, I just want to see them win since the Colts are already 9-2 but first in America South putting the Jags right behind them. The game is ON. Both games start tomorrow at 1pm.

No comments: