Sunday, November 21, 2004

Desperate to watch Desperate...........

I'm not use to working on Sundays till 9:30pm. On my old schedule I use to get off at 7:00 and that was just fine with me, but now with the new schedule I start my week off on Sundays and it's from 1:30 -9:30. I miss desperate housewives and so does Rich. He watches the first 10 minutes or so and then he heads to the base to pick me up from work and the we jet back home to watch the last 5 minutes of the show. I think we need TiVo...heheheheh . I really like that new show, but it suck I have to miss it now. Rich was trying his hardest to hook up the VCR, but I'm not even sure if that thing works anymore. He cut his arm on the glass while he was doing that and so that sucks butt. But he is okay. I cooked some fried rice when I got home and I ate good and then cleaned up the kitchen. Now I'm getting a little sleepy and I need to wash my face and hit the sack. I just wanted to touch base and let you all know that Lorraine has joined the world of blogg. Adios people.

No comments: