Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Update

Okay so Aug was not the month for us to find out the sex of the baby. We have an appointment for 9/11 to have an ultrasound and hope to find out the sex of the baby if all goes well. I'm so darn excited.
I had a fun Labor Day weekend get away. My daughter and I along with my friend flew to Washington State. We had so much fun visiting the Island we use to live on about 7 years ago. Whidbey Island has changed just a little but still as beautiful and cold as ever. We got lucky the entire time we were there it was sunny and in the 70's and did not rain at all. We also went to Bellevue Square where we did a little shopping and Seattle was the last stop where we stayed in the Whotel. We flew out the next day and had a few hours lay over in Phoenix and then a short stop in Indianapolis and then into Jaxs. It does fell good to be home. I woke up the morning we left with a cold and now I'm full blown sick. I didn't go to work today and doubt I go tomorrow. I'm not sure what is up with my emotions today, but I'm just a little under the weather and sad. Must be this cold and the hormones.

1 comment:

Seeb said...

I invite you to visit my blog