Saturday, September 15, 2007

3D and 4D ultrasound

I got my postcard in the mail today to recieve 10% off on any package for 3D/4D ultrasound. I want to have it done when I'm 26 weeks or more. I really want Rich to be here for it so I'm trying to coordinate some dates with him and the place to make and appointmen so that he can be down for the ultrasound. End of October would be a perfect time, since Its Richies B-day and I would love to have him home that weekend and then Halloween celebration. I will email him with the dates to see if he can do it. We also found out that the Chiefs Ball is Oct 19th so I'll be going up to VA again for the ball. I started looking at dresses yesterday and I have a few in my closet that I need to try on to see if I can fit into them. I'm not sure how big I'll be in one more month, but if I gain 1 pound a week like I'm suppose to. I'l be 5 pound heavier. I have gained 10 pound so far.

No comments: