Saturday, November 12, 2005

One week later

Yesterday we decided to head back to Orlando to do some shopping and to watch the fireworks at Epcot. We live so close and so it was an easy drive to The Mall at Millenia, this place is HUGE. I'm talking HUGE and I was in heaven. I planned to focus on finding a X-Mas dress and had no luck. But we did have fun window shopping in all the fancy stores and we even treated ourselves to some Godiva chocolate. mmmmmmmmm. After shopping we ate at P.F Changs and then headed over to Epcot. We were just there last week and so it was nice to return and stay for the fireworks show this time. We decided to go as solo riders on test track since we love that ride and that was just as fun the second time around. I would love to go back to the mall today, but I'll just save it for next time. I think I'll clean house all day and then take Mianna out to St. Johns Town Center. Mianna's Birthday is on Tuesday and we still have no set plans. Yesterday was like and early celebration for her and she wants to go shopping at Limited Too for her winter clothes. I've created a madness with this Limited Too shopping. I'll take her today if we clean the house up really fast.

No comments: