Friday, October 14, 2005

OOps. I've had a long day

O my goodness. I just wrote a long blogg and it got erased. Couldn’t use the back button to save it, I'm sad and not going to write it all over again, but I'll just say I had a long day and now I'm home alone for the first time ever in the evening and I love how I have control of the TV and the computer and the same time. Rich is having poker night with the boys and Mianna is at a sleep over. Today we went to a retirement ceremony that Rich was apart of and he told me he will have one when he retires in 4 years. I'm excited for the day to come, but scared at the same time. Chang can be good. Leaving the military life after 20 years is hard and will be a big adjustment. Rich is on his way to achieve all his goals he has planned and I'm trying to be his #1 support. He wants to have school done in 4 years and the work for homeland security or some thing along those lines. He will major in Aviation and pick a minor is some thing else. ?? Not sure what yet. I need to catch up and get my butt butt back in school I do have lots of credits and I'm sure I can have AA soon, but right now I have no desire to go back to school. I have to get back in the swing of things. The retirement party today just made me think about how fast the next 4 years will go by and what in the world will I want to do with my self. O life. LOL I can only think about our vacation we will take in 3 weeks. Key West here we come. South beach, Miami, O man I'm so excited. We might even still go on a cruise trip. Okay, I need to get off this thing and finish watching the first season of DHW.

1 comment:

me said...

Woo-hoo! Take LOTS of pics on your vacation. I can't believe Rich had been in the Navy all those years. Wow - time flies! Will you stay in FL or move back to SD? Mario's brother-in-law is an air marshall and gets to travel a lot. Pay is good too.