Friday, October 13, 2006

Romantic

I'm telling you all,my hubby has got to be the most romantic man ever. He still continues to surprise me and it never sees to amaze me. The things he does for me are so little but makes me heart smile all day long, now thats some strong potion. It must have been a few weeks ago, he dropped by my job on base and gave me a little sticy note, that read, I was in your neck of the woods and just wanted to say that your my everything, "some thing like that, I actually took a picture of the sticky and still have it on my computer at work. This morning he had a check list by the bathroom sink and it said, Kiss virgi all over her sexy body. I smiled so big as I brushed my teeth. Then as I was walking into work this morning I heard someone say NO, stop , hey stay. it was my love in a distance, just jogging on base for the Navy 231st bday. He walked me to work and I was so turned on I just wanted to jump his sweaty bones that second, He loves me, that man really loves me. I love you Richie boy!

1 comment:

Fashion-Never-Dies said...

I HAVE JUST LAUNCHED MY TOP-10 FAVORITE SITES LIST & LINK EXCHANGE BLOG AT at-3.blogspot.com.

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR LINKS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION FOR AN EXCHANGE & WATCH YOUR POPULARITY GROW!

YOU NEVER KNOW, YOU MAY END UP ON MY TOP-10 LIST ;-)

I just came across your site, and I think it's great. Please consider a link exchange, and see yourself in my Top-10....easily ;-)

Go ahead and place your vote while you're there too.